I'm finally 'recovered' from my week long "weekend" in South Carolina with some amazing indie girls. I saw old friends and met new ones and I'm soooooo excited for the next signing/convention. For me, that'll probably be at UtopYA June 20-22nd in Nashville. YAY!

The best part of the trip was hanging out with one of my besties, Charlotte Abel. We can hang out for HOURS and laugh or write or edit or whatever needs to be done. It was awesome. But I also got to meet some really cool readers that I don't normally get to chat with. I wish I took more pictures but I was having one fan girl moment after the next so I was busy fawning over other authors to ask for photos. Fortunately, I was able to snag a few. ;-)


The lovely Andrea Heltsley
Charlotte Abel with her partial collection of YA and NA novels
With the very talented JA Huss

And ME with samples of Safer Outside. So much fun!!!